Silver Bay Grand Prize Drawing Results!
Gas Barbecue Grill - Matt Cook
Great Lakes Aquarium Gift Pack - Rylan Davis
Silver Bay Schedule of Activities
Monday, July 21st
- Member Appreciation Week Kicks Off & Medallion Hunt Starts!
Get Medallion Hunt Clues below or stop by our branch
- Chocolate Covered Donuts ~ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Tuesday, July 22nd
- Famous Brat & Hot Dog Cook Out ~ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
(The lobby will be closed from 11-2 however the drive up will be available)
Wednesday, July 23rd
- Ice Cream is served! 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Kids Day Fun with games & prizes ~ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Thursday, July 24th
- Meat & Cheese Tray ~ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Car Wash sponsored by Mariner Girls Basketball - 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Friday, July 25th
- Grand Prize & eVenture Winner Drawings
Silver Bay Medallion Hunt Clues:
Monday Clue No. 1:
A needle on the North Shore could be a clue,
but where to start looking is up to you.
Tuesday Clue No. 2:
Adding more branches is how I grew;
Some may not notice but our Members sure do.
Wednesday Clue No. 3
People passing by me, coming and going;
Near a place of business, I hope I'm not showing!
Thursday Clue No. 4
Keeping things green, keeping it trimmed;
Sprucing up the town is what I do best.
Congratulations to Sheila Sullivan for finding the Silver Bay Medallion.
It was hidden on the spruce tree in front of City Hall!
Friday Clue No. 5