Silver Bay Schedule of Activities
Monday, July 13th
- Member Appreciation Week Kicks Off & Medallion Hunt Starts!
Get Medallion Hunt Clues below or stop by our branch
- Chocolate Covered Donuts ~ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Tuesday, July 14th
- Famous Brat & Hot Dog Cook Out ~ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
(The lobby will be closed from 11-2 however the drive up will be available)
Wednesday, July 15th
- Ice Cream is served! 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Kids Day Fun with games & prizes ~ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Thursday, July 16th
- Meat & Cheese Tray ~ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Car Wash sponsored by WKHS French Club - 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Friday, July 17th
- Grand Prize & eVenture Winner Drawings
Silver Bay Medallion Hunt Clues:
Monday Clue No. 1:
Where I am hidden plays an important part.
It is where you could say we got our start.
Tuesday Clue No. 2:
You may be on the right path or you may be "knot".
You'll need to be smart to discover my spot.
Wednesday Clue No. 3:
Ore boats carry their heavy loads.
My part is important, or so I am told.
The Medallion has been found by Sheila Sullivan at the Wm. Kelley School Anchor.
Thursday Clue No. 4
Friday Clue No. 5